GRRRL will always protect your personal information and any sensitive information about you. Full stop.
We won’t spam you. Or be unnecessarily intrusive. And we will make it easy for you to stop being contacted by us if you want.
Here we detail how we manage yours and all the personal information we collect, how we use it, when and how we might disclose it and how to get in touch with us to discuss this in more detail.
GRRRL is bound by the GDPR, and associated data handling and spam legislation.
If you would like a copy of any data we hold on you please contact us directly via email – [email protected] – and we will supply the data to youin teh shortest possible time, but within less than 1 month.
When we talk about GRRRL here we mean collectively the GRRRL PTE LTD which operates the GRRRL website and manufactures and distributes products in the United Kingdom and Europe.
Information We Collect
The types of personal information that we collect about you will depend on our relationship with you, how we collect that data and the type of service you request from us.
We will gather information about you to help us fulfil our sales orders to you. And about how you have used our website and looked at the products we sell, to better enable us to understand how to improve our shopping experience and stock more products that you might like to buy. We will only collect such information from you if the information is reasonably necessary to provide our services.
More details about what is regulated as personal information and sensitive information can be found on the federal Australian Information Commissioner’s website here – http://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/what-is-covered-by-privacy.
How we use your personal information
We may collect personal information about you when you use our services or purchase our goods, register to receive our newsletters or other communications, register to be part of one of our programs, enter into one of our competitions, visit our website, complete one of our surveys or otherwise interact with us.
As well as collecting information directly from you, there may be occasions when we collect information about you from a third party. These third parties may include:
- Our sponsored athletes or partners who may refer you to our website
- Third parties that run competitions and other promotions for us or for which we are the sponsor;
- Third parties that provide us with marketing leads;
- Other companies within the GRRRL group.
You will generally always be aware that we have collected information about.
How we use your information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and administer our goods and services, including verifying your identify;
- Contacting you about our products and other products you may be interested in;
- Processing payments;
- Training our staff;
- Testing our systems;
- Managing your interaction with our suppliers or partners;
- To run competitions, promotions and events;
- To send you our newsletters and other communications either ourselves or with the assistance of third party services providers like companies that send emails or mailing houses;
- For customer support, including resolving and providing assistance for complaints or responding to other enquiries or requests;
- It’s possible we may want to start a loyalty program, so we may use your data to facilitate your participation in our loyalty program and possibly loyalty programs of other program partners;
- To conduct marketing activities for our products and services, or products and services of third parties, and to conduct market and other research to improve our products, services and marketing activities; and
- To maintain records and comply with our legal obligations, including laws or regulations relating to any products we sell.
Disclosure of information
We may also disclose your personal information to our suppliers and third parties that perform other services for us in connection with the sale and provision of all our goods and services, including third parties who:
- Provide customer service and operate call centres;
- Conduct market research and analysis;
- Provide marketing services;
- Provide information technology services such as data storage, distribution services, CRM systems, email platforms, communication networks, software and system development, maintenance and support, and information processing, analysis and reporting;
- Provide services in the course of resolving a complaint.
We may also disclose your personal information to comply with any of our legal or regulatory obligations.
Your information may also be shared between companies within the GRRRL Group and its subsidiaries.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your computer. This website and associated websites (including those you reach by clicking on advertising) may store cookies on your web browser.
The main reasons we store cookies are to:
Improve our website. For example, to remember your search criteria so you don’t have to re-enter them to do multiple searches and to remember your site preferences for your next visit to the site;
Gather statistics on our website and how our customers are using us. For example, page views and drop off points so we can monitor site usage and make improvements to site usability; and
Enable us to present customised and appropriate messages from us.
You can set up most web browsers so you are notified of when a cookie is received, so you can then either accept or reject it. You can also check the cookies stored by your web browser and remove any that you don’t want.
How we hold information about you
We hold your personal information in a combination of hard copy and electronic files. We use third party information system providers who may store or have access to your personal information as outlined above. We will always take appropriate steps to ensure that your data is safe from misuse, interference and loss and to prevent unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
We may combine personal information we receive about you with other information we hold about you. This includes information received from our partners or third parties.
If you are a customer or a potential customer, from time to time we may contact you with information about products and services offered by GRRRL and our business partners, which we think may be of interest to you. When we contact you it may be by mail, telephone, email, SMS or social media. We will give you the opportunity to express a wish not to receive direct marketing communications.
Links to other websites from GRRRL.com
Please keep in mind that, whenever you give out personal information online, that information can be collected and used by people you do not know. While we do our utmost to protect your personal information and privacy on our website, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online and you do so at your own risk.
Absolutely. Of course.
Every time we send you a piece of marketing material we will make sure you can tell us that you have had enough and want us to stop.
100% of the time.
Disclosure of information overseas
Our service providers, like email platforms, data storage and cloud storage facilities, or CRM systems may hold data about you on servers located overseas. The email and database platform used by GRRRL is maintained Metrilo Ltd which has its data stored on the Microsoft Azure platform, whose servers are located in the United States of America.
Access and correction of information about you
If you would like to request access to, or correction of, your personal information we hold about you, please contact us using the contact information at the bottom of this page.
We will provide you with access to the information we hold about you, including for the purpose of correcting or updating that information, unless there is an exception which applies under the GDPR.
We will not charge you for the making of the request or to correct or update your personal information.
Your request to provide access to this information will be dealt with within a reasonable time.
Privacy complaints & further information
If you have a concern about your privacy or you have any query on how your personal information is collected or used please contact us using the details below. We will respond to your query as quickly as we can. Because we know how important this issue is for our customers.
How to get in contact with us
If you have any questions or queries, concerns or complaints about the manner in which your personal information has been collected or handled by GRRRL, want a hard copy of this policy or would like to request access to or correction of the personal information we hold about you get in touch with us in writing at [email protected]
Updated 23 May 2018