GRRRL PTE LTD provides this desktop site and our mobile site to assist you to select products and services.
In using our sites and other resources (collectively, including all content and functionality available through the website) you agree to these terms and conditions.
Your Personal Information
Personal Requirements of Users
- By using and/or visiting our sites, you affirm that you are either 18 years of age or older, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent as may be required in your jurisdiction/country/State/Territory, using the sites for your own personal domestic use.
- You also affirm that in your jurisdiction/country/State/Territory you are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these terms and conditions, and to abide by and comply with these terms and conditions.
Your Rights and Obligations
We hereby grant you permission to access and use the sites as set forth in these terms and conditions, provided that:
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the sites without our prior written authorisation or otherwise as allowed under these terms and conditions.
- You agree not to use the sites for any prohibited commercial use, without our prior written authorisation. Prohibited commercial uses include any of the following actions taken without our express approval:
- i) sale of access to the sites or related services on another website;
ii) use of the sites or related services for the primary purpose of gaining advertising or subscription revenue; and
iii)any use of the sites or related services that we find, in our sole discretion, to use our resources with the effect of competing with or displacing the market for our services.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system (including but not limited to “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers”), that accesses the sites in a manner that sends more request messages to our servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser.
- You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from sites for any commercial solicitation purposes or to solicit, for commercial purposes, any other users of the sites.
- In your use of the sites, you will otherwise comply with these terms and conditions or any reasonable requests we have, and all applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
- We reserve the right to discontinue any aspect of the sites at any time by the provision of reasonable notice and you shall have no recourse in this regard.
The following terms apply to the content and functions appearing on our sites.
- The content on the sites, including without limitation, the text, software, code, scripts, graphics, logos, photos, sounds, music, videos, and the like (“Our Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (whether registered or otherwise), are owned by or licensed to GRRRL, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
- Our Content is provided to you AS IS for your information and use according to these terms and conditions only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners or as contemplated by these terms and conditions. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the sites and Our Content.
- You may access Our Content solely:
a) for your information and use according to these Terms and Conditions; and
b) as intended through the normal functionality of the sites.
d. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of Our Content other than expressly permitted herein.
e. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the sites or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Our Content or enforce limitations on use of the sites or Our Content.
Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, GRRRL has no liability in relation to or arising out of Our Content, any other information on our website or arising from any subsequent telephone recommendations. We will advise you as much as we can, but in the end, you are responsible for the final choice of your product and you should take time to read through all the information we send you and provide you before proceeding. If you are in any doubt regarding a product or its terms you should seek further advice from GRRRL or the partner we have recommended before finalising your purchase. We are not providing you with financial advice, and we know only what you tell us about your personal position. If you require specific financial advice you should seek the services of a registered finance professional.
- You use this site at your own risk. Everything on the site, or obtained by use of or access to the site, is provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind.
- Reasonable efforts are taken to ensure that the content on this site is accurate and up-to-date. However GRRRL makes no warranties or representations about accuracy, correctness, reliability or completeness of the information provided.
- To the full extent permitted by law, GRRRL excludes all terms, conditions, warranties and representations, whether express or implied, and excludes all liability in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise for loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) suffered or incurred as a result of access to or use of this site. To the extent permitted by law including under the Australian Consumer Law, If GRRRL is liable for breach of any implied warranty or condition that cannot be excluded then in any event GRRRL’s liability shall be limited to, at our option, in the case of goods, replacing or repairing the goods, or in the case of services, re-supplying the services, or paying for the costs of re-supplying the services. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall impact your statutory rights.
- GRRRL assumes no responsibility for any technical malfunction, error, omission, interruption, deletion, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, virus, bug, tampering, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to the sites, or any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to the use of the sites, or the uploading of material or downloading of any software/material (where permitted) from the sites.
- GRRRL is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from this site. Any links provided are for your convenience only and are not necessarily an endorsement of the companies or products referred to on sites to which this site links and GRRRL has no responsibility for the condition, content or operation of any such sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising out of or resulting from access to or use of such sites. If you click on a link to another site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
This legal statement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia. You irrevocably and unconditionally agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia. If any provision of this legal statement shall be unlawful, void or for any reasons unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions